Terms & Conditions
Rave Lyfe is a marketplace where you can purchase new, used, and handmade items directly from sellers around the world. The Rave Lyfe marketplace makes for an easier shopping experience by bringing the items you want all in one place. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
Understanding Rave Lyfe's Limitations as a Marketplace
Rave Lyfe provides a marketplace for buyers to enter into transactions with sellers around the world. It is important to note, however, that Rave Lyfe is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Rave Lyfe, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Rave Lyfe, but from one of the many sellers on Rave Lyfe
- Rave Lyfe does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Rave Lyfe or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies)
- Each seller on Rave Lyfe accepts different payment methods and has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies
- Rave Lyfe direct items will come directly from Rave Lyfe; please refer to Rave Lyfe's specific policies
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of Rave Lyfe's policies. Flagging is confidential.
Purchasing an Item on Rave Lyfe
When you buy from a seller on Rave Lyfe, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on Rave Lyfe, you agree that you:
- Have read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase
- Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Although Rave Lyfe is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we provide assistance in the unlikely event your purchase from a seller does not go as expected. You can email Rave Lyfe to help come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing. By having Rave Lyfe assist with a dispute we may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. You can have Rave Lyfe assist under the following circumstances:
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but the seller does not ship the item or does not ship the item to the correct address. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Rave Lyfe.
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if it is materially different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The seller failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
Not as described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in Conversations.
If Rave Lyfe determines that an item is not as described, the seller will be required to refund the return shipping, in addition to the cost of the item. In the event that Rave Lyfe needs to refund the return shipping cost and/or the item cost on behalf of the seller, that refund may come in the form of Rave Lyfe store credit.
Some disputes don’t qualify for Etsy’s case system. These include:
- Items that have been purchased in peron.
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items.
- Transactions where payment is not made through Rave Lyfe or Paypal.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them.
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
Requesting a Cancellation
- Most orders will not begin production for at least 24 hours.
- This means that you have up to 24 hours to cancel your order.
- Once your order has began production then it can not be cancelled.
- Even if your order is cancelled the donation amount can not be refunded.
Returning an Item
- Please see returns and exchanges policy.
Most of the perler necklace designs and or patterns were not made by RaveLyfe. These images were taken from google searches. Pictures and patterns will be updated periodically. If you own one of the patterns or designs posted on our site and would like it removed please email us.
A portion of all proceeds from RaveLyfe will be donated to the charity of your choice or split between the list of charities in the drop down menu. RaveLyfe donates 5% of all sales. The 5% is calculated before tax and shipping cost.